Inside the Fall 2019 issue:
Bowdoin celebrates half a century of multicultural community and scholarship.
Her influence beyond the bench might be the biggest win for women’s basketball head coach Adrienne Shibles.
It’s a fast-changing world, and students no longer “pick” a career when they pick their major. What does that mean for our Career Exploration and Development office?
In a web exclusive for Bowdoin Magazine, professor emeritus Randy Stakeman reflects on his nearly-thirty-year involvement with AF/AM at Bowdoin.
- Behind the Bouquet: If you’ve seen flowers on display at Bowdoin, chances are Amy Maloney arranged them.
- Welcome to Moliwood: Professional stuntman Anthony Molinari ’96 is drawn to tough roles. Illustrated and animated by Jess Rotter.
- A New Look for Russwurm: Artist Eurnice Harris talks about her artistic process painting a new portrait of John Brown Russwurm for the renovated Russwurm African American Center.
- Singing the Praises of the Common Good: Opera star Ryan Speedo Green recounts a personal and artistic journey.
- Exercising Kindness: Houston Kraft '11 is a professional speaker, kindness advocate, and cofounder of CharacterStrong.