Do you want to make something? Are you looking for a creative, visual expression—a unique look and design for a message, product, or even an event? We can help.
Our work includes:
- Invitations, postcards, programs, newsletters, brochures, publications, maps, training manuals, signs, and more
- Multi-platform graphic design (print, digital, social media, video, illustrations, and photography)
- Brand identity and logos
- Event documentation
Contact Scott Schaiberger for more information or to initiate a project.
The department’s extensive photography database is regularly replenished and refreshed. If we don’t have what you need, we can arrange for new photography.
Please use the photography request form to get started.
The Office of Communications and Public Affairs oversees the primary Bowdoin website, www.bowdoin.edu. We also manage and administer Cascade, the content management system that powers it.
We offer regular Cascade training classes for website editors across campus; weekly open lab sessions where you can get in-person assistance; and consulting services to advise you on navigation, layout, usability, and more.
Submit a website service request for assistance.
We will listen, collaborate, recommend, develop a plan, and help you execute it. We work with you to evaluate outcomes and performances, identify best practices, and incorporate findings into future strategies
- Needs analysis
- Concept development
- Advertising and promotion
- Copy (strategy, writing, editing)
- Cross-platform development (digital, social media, mobile, video, broadcast extensions
- Performance evaluation