- Schedule Planning Grid
- Course Offering Worksheets
- Guide to Submitting COWs
- Originating Department/Program for Course Scheduling
Library's Course Textbook/Materials Adoptions (more info and link to form)
- Polaris and the Faculty Guide to Polaris
- Instructor Overrides and Permissions
- Time Conflict Override Policy
- Auditors - none allowed in fall 2022
- TA/Tutor Canvas Access Request Form
- Polaris Tutorial: Class Lists and Comment Cards
- Guide to Course Proposal/Revision Form (PDF)
- Guide to First-Year Writing Seminar Proposals/Revisions (PDF)
- Course Description Style Guidelines (PDF)
Resources for Applying Distribution Designations to Courses
Guide for Proposing or Revising Majors/Minors
Fall 2022 Final Exam Rotation
Fall 2022 Final Exam Assignments
- The fall 2022 final exam period is Wednesday, December 14 - Monday, December 19.
- Bowdoin's policy is that all academic work, except for final examinations, final papers, final lab reports, and final projects, is due on or before the last day of classes; although instructors may set earlier deadlines, they may not set later deadlines.
- The last day of fall 2022 classes is Friday, December 9.
- Bowdoin's policy is that all final academic work, including final examinations, final papers, final lab reports, and final projects, is due at or before 5:00 pm EST on the last day of the final examination period; although instructors may set earlier deadlines, they may not set later deadlines.
- The last day of the fall 2022 final exam period is Monday, December 19.
All grades due by 3:00 pm on Monday, January 9, 2023.