Scheduling Spring 2022 Courses
- Spring 2022 Course Offering Worksheets
- Spring 2022 Course Offering Worksheet Submission Guide
- Spring 2022 Course Time Blocks
- Spring 2022 Department/Program Schedule Planning Grid
- Spring 2022 Course Textbook/Materials Adoptions (more info and link to form)
Fall 2021 Final Exams
- Final Exam Rotation PDF
- Final Exam Assignments PDF
- The fall 2021 final exam period is Wednesday, December 15—Monday, December 20.
- Bowdoin's policy is that all academic work, except for final examinations, final papers, final lab reports, and final projects, is due on or before the last day of classes; although instructors may set earlier deadlines, they may not set later deadlines.
- The last day of fall 2021 classes is Friday, December 10.
- Bowdoin's policy is that all final academic work, including final examinations, final papers, final lab reports, and final projects, is due at or before 5:00 pm EST on the last day of the final examination period; although instructors may set earlier deadlines, they may not set later deadlines.
- The last day of the fall 2021 final exam period is Monday, December 20.
Fall 2021 Grading Process
- Fall 2021 grading period for opens Friday, December 10, 2021 at noon and closes Tuesday, January 4, 2022 at 3:00 pm.
- Course Information
- Faculty Guide to Polaris
- Instructor Overrides and Permissions
- TA/Tutor Blackboard Access Request Form
Spring 2022 Classrooms
- Spring 2022 Classroom Request Forms (process opens Tuesday, November 30)
- Guide to Submitting Classroom Request Forms
- Available Classrooms
- About Classroom Requests
- Classroom Assignment Policy
- Classroom and Lab Information