Delivery methods include:
- Hold for Pickup (paper copy at registrar's office, 1st floor of Jewett Hall)
- US Mail (paper copy sent US Mail)
- Expedited Shipping (paper copy sent Fed-Ex)
- Electronic PDF (secure email)
There is a $20 charge for expedited shipping that you pay through the Clearinghouse with a credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
You may also request that your transcript be processed after final grades are posted or after your degree is awarded.
You can track your order status online through the Clearinghouse and/or choose to receive email or text alerts as your request is processed.
- Normal processing time is 3-5 business days.
Current and former students, please visit studentclearinghouse.org to order all official transcripts.
- Transcripts remain free of charge for all current and former students.
- Transcripts will be issued only if all financial obligations to the College have been met.
- Both hard copies and electronic copies bear the official seal of Bowdoin College.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for your transcript order to be processed.
Bowdoin College does not produce unofficial transcripts; however, current students are welcome to view their unofficial academic histories online through Degree Progress.
- After logging into Polaris, click the link for Degree Progress under the Academic Profile block.
Once Degree Progress opens, select whether you would like to see your unofficial academic history as an entirety or by a specific term.
Click "print" to obtain a hard copy of your unofficial academic history.
Or, change the print options and select "Save as PDF" to download an electronic copy of your unofficial academic history.
- Please note, only current students are able to access an unofficial academic history. Alumni should follow the instructions above for requesting an official transcript.