Due to the COVID-19 situation, please request e-verifications and e-transcripts only when ordering through the National Student Clearinghouse. We are unable to process requests for paper transcripts, paper verifications, or apostilles as we are working remotely currently. Unfortunately, we are unable to process any type of transcript for students who attended/graduated before 1990.
Additionally, we are unable to process any requests sent via US Mail. If you have a document that needs verifying, please email it to email@example.com.
If our plans change, it will be posted on our website. If there are questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
- Official Transcripts and Degree Verifications may be requested through our partner—the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Request a Diploma Replacement if yours has been lost, damaged, or if you have legally changed your name.
- Request an Apostille if you need an internationally recognized form of authentication for your documents.
Update Contact Information
- Please visit the Bowdoin Alumni Gateway to stay connected with your classmates.
- Local alumni are welcome to audit current Bowdoin courses, please read the Auditing Policy and Process.
- Public Class Finder is available for course browsing if you intend to audit.
- See Course Information for PDF versions of schedules and enrollments.
Student Record Privacy
- Your student records are protected by FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 1974).