Due to the COVID-19 situation, please request e-verifications and e-transcripts only when ordering through the National Student Clearinghouse. We are unable to process requests for paper transcripts or paper verifications as we are working remotely currently. If you attended/graduated prior to 1990, please allow 2-3 weeks of processing time when requesting your transcript. If you have a document that needs verifying, please email it to email@example.com.
To obtain an apostille, please complete the request form and email it, along with a copy of the document needing the apostille, e.g., diploma, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
If our plans change, it will be posted on our website. If there are questions, please email email@example.com. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this challenging time.
- Official Transcripts and Degree Verifications may be requested through our partner—the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Request a Diploma Replacement if yours has been lost, damaged, or if you have legally changed your name.
- Request an Apostille if you need an internationally recognized form of authentication for your documents.
Update Contact Information
- Please visit the Bowdoin Alumni Gateway to stay connected with your classmates.
- Local alumni are welcome to audit current Bowdoin courses, please read the Auditing Policy and Process.
- Public Class Finder is available for course browsing if you intend to audit.
- See Course Information for PDF versions of schedules and enrollments.
Student Record Privacy
- Your student records are protected by FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 1974).