Transcripts and Other Credentials
All transcripts are maintained and produced by the Office of the Registrar, but requests are collected through the National Student Clearinghouse. We now offer Myhub, via the National Student Clearinghouse, which is a free and secure online application where students and alumni can access their verified education records from Bowdoin and all other colleges and universities that participate in Myhub. Myhub offers lifetime access for students and alumni to their complete academic record of enrollment and degrees earned from participating institutions and provides the option to add digital credentials hosted on Credly to the Myhub learner record.
- Alumni can create a Myhub account using social logins connected to LinkedIn or Google: go to https://www.myhub.org and click on "CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT" and then choose the "Login using your LinkedIn or Google account" option to set it up.
- To bypass the Myhub user experience, go to https://www.studentclearinghouse.org/ and click on the green "Order-Track-Verify" button to initiate a more traditional transcript ordering process.
Once logged into Myhub, students and alumni can use the “Self Service” link on the dashboard to directly access their enrollment records and order their transcript.
If you are having trouble with your Myhub account, you can submit a support ticket online to NSC Contact Support, email customer service at email@example.com, or call the service line at 703-742-4200 during normal business hours for assistance.
- Official Transcripts and Degree Verifications
- Request a Diploma Replacement if yours is lost/damaged, or if you have legally changed your name.
- Request an Apostille if you need an internationally recognized form of authentication for your Bowdoin documents. Allow 2-3 weeks for processing.
Update Contact Information
- Please visit the Bowdoin Alumni Gateway to stay connected with your classmates.
- Course Auditing and Course Auditing FAQ.
- Public Class Finder is available for course browsing if you intend to audit.
- See Course Information for PDF versions of schedules and enrollments from prior semesters.
Student Record Privacy
- Your student records are protected by FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 1974).