- Official Transcripts and Degree Verifications may be requested through our partner—the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Request a Diploma Replacement if yours has been lost, damaged, or if you have legally changed your name.
- Request an Apostille if you need an internationally recognized form of authentication for your documents.
Update Contact Information
- Please visit the Bowdoin Alumni Gateway to stay connected with your classmates.
- Local alumni are welcome to audit current Bowdoin courses, please read the Auditing Policy and Process.
- Public Class Finder is available for course browsing if you intend to audit.
- See Course Information for PDF versions of schedules and enrollments.
Student Record Privacy
- Your student records are protected by FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, 1974).