To park on campus, student vehicles must display a valid Bowdoin student parking decal.
UPPER-CLASS STUDENT PARKING REGULATIONS
Fall 2021 Student Decal Request: Due to the increased student population the amount of permits will be capped for the 2021/22 school year. The executive director of safety and security emailed the 2021-22 Student Parking Decal Request information to the senior, junior, and the sophomore classes in early July. Permits will be issued starting with the senior class, followed by the junior class and then finish with the sophomore class until the permit cap has been met.
- Student fee: The motorized vehicle parking permit cost for students enrolled for the full-year will be $100 and and students enrolled for one semester will be $50.
- Adhere your decal: when you receive your decal, attach it to the right rear bumper of your vehicle.
- College registered student vehicles must park in designated student parking lots on campus during business hours, Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. All student parking lots are marked with a student parking sign. No parking in ADMISSIONS LOT on Saturday's from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Student Parking Lots
- 52 Harpswell
- Brunswick Apartments
- Mayflower Apartments
- Pine Street Apartments
- Reed House
- Smith House
- Stowe Inn (rear lot)
- Student Parking Lots
- No First-Year student parking.
- Parking spaces: vehicles may only park in spaces designated by signage and indicated by white painted lines. Student may never park in fire lanes, disabled person spaces-without disabled permit, white or yellow painted diagonal lines, and other specially signed spaces.
- Students may only register one vehicle - unless they are replacing a previously registered vehicle.
- Revocation of Privileges: The accrual of six or more parking violations during an academic year may result in loss of campus parking privileges.
- Parking rules are always in force: if there are any exceptions you will be notified by the executive director of safety and security.
- Snow Parking Bans: The executive director of safety and security will notify all students and employees by email of campus and town parking bans. Any vehicle parked in violation of a ban may be ticketed and towed at the owner's expense.
- Fines: student are respsonsible for any citation fines or towing that is issued to your vehicle. For citations there is an appeal process on the back of the citation.