Degree Works Update

Due to a Polaris customization this is no longer operational, faculty advisors will need to search for their advisee’s records in Degree Works (commonly known as Degree Progress). Rather than displaying only their advisees and majors/minors in their department/program, faculty now have access to all Bowdoin student records. 

Below you will find instructions on how to find a student’s record, along with FERPA and expectations of the use of student records.