Wicked Smart Groups
Does it seem like your classmates are doing fine and you are the only one who is overwhelmed? Want to meet other procrastinators or other students with ADHD? Want to see how your peers are adjusting (or not) to remote learning? Do you want to share your experiences with others?
Our Wicked Smart groups provide an accepting group setting in which to share experiences without criticism. By talking to others in a similar situation, you can gain experience, strength and hope. We offer support and info without appointment. Just drop in and join one of our groups (coming the week of September 20!).
Wicked Smart Groups Fall 2020 - starting the week of Sept. 20-26.
- Overcoming Procrastination led by Audrey Reuman: Mondays, 7-8 PM, biweekly, 9/21, 10/5, 10/19, 11/2, 11/16, 11/30. Drop in here! (no registration required)
- Managing ADHD as a College Student led by Katharine French: Wednesday, 2-3 PM, biweekly, 9/23, 10/7, 10/21, 11/4, 11/18, 12/2. Register here!
- Remote Learning Tech Hacks led by Sean Xie: Wednesday, 2-3 PM, bi-weekly, 9/23, 10/7, 10/21, 11/4, 11/18, 12/2. Drop in here! (no registration required)
- Studying for Science Classes led by Usira Ali: Thursday 7-8 PM, bi-weekly, 9/24, 10/8, 10/22, 11/5, 11/19, 12/3. Drop in here! (no registration required)
- Remote Learning Tips and Strategies led by Blake Boadi: Fridays 1-2 PM, bi-weekly, 9/25, 10/9, 10/23, 11/6, 11/20, 12/4. Drop in here! (no registration required)
Click on the group titles above for detailed information about each group!