Academic Mentoring and Coaching
The Academic Mentoring and Coaching (AMC) program offers a variety of resources and the following academic support services for students:
What can you ACHIEVE with Academic Mentoring and Coaching?
Achieve your personal and academic goals
Create balance between college, work, fitness, and socializing
Hone time management and organizational/executive functioning skills
Improve study, reading, note and exam taking strategies
Explore the root causes of procrastination and stress
Visualize success and create a positive mindset
Embrace and utilize campus resources
Request a meeting with Baldwin Center Learning and Teaching Assistant Director Tina Chong by submitting a confidential Academic Services Request. You can also reach out to her directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or make an appointment here.
Academic Mentoring & Coaching is NOT tutoring for a particular course, academic advising, personal counseling, required for accommodations, or a disciplinary meeting. If you are looking for support in any of these areas, please follow the links below:
• Looking for a tutor: You can find or request Q-tutors, Writing Assistants, or Language tutors.To find a tutor in a non-quantitative course, please contact the particular department to request a tutor.
• Questions about your major or any courses: Talk to your Academic Faculty Advisor.
• Talk to a Counselor: Connect with Counseling and Wellness Services.
• Request Accommodations: Connect with the Student Accessibility Office.
• Any other questions: Ask your student Dean.