Summer Working Groups
The Dean for Academic Affairs office is pleased to support faculty summer working groups engaged in curricular and pedagogical development during the summer (between June 1 and August 15). We encourage summer working group efforts by groups of faculty within one or across multiple departments and programs.
This year we are especially interested in supporting summer working groups that that focus on:
- preparation for a department/programs external review
- curricular innovations that advance inclusive excellence
- intersections with the 50th anniversary of environmental studies at Bowdoin
- antiracist pedagogy
- consideration of historical legacies of racism and exclusion in a particular canons, field, or discipline to develop a more inclusive curriculum (decolonizing your canon)
- programming related to McKeen Center Visiting Fellow Toshi Reagon and the Parable of the Sower project
Please submit your proposals to email@example.com by May 6, 2022.