JobX is an online posting board for student jobs. Create and store job descriptions, post jobs, receive applications, and communicate directly with applicants.
Find information on student pay rates, pay increases, and payroll schedules in the Pay Information section.Now that you have hired your student:
- Clearly define the expectations of the job and discuss employment policies.
- Train your students how to log time and when to submit time in Workday.
- If your student is working in a position that has access to sensitive or confidential information, be sure to have each student sign a confidentiality agreement on an annual basis. Once signed, scan and upload agreement to the employee's Workday file. All agreements should be retained in Workday.
Interested in hiring a student for a special project but don't have the funds to support this? SEO can help! Learn more about the Incentive Pool and how to apply for funding.
Recognize and show appreciation for the work your students perform!
- Appreciation Ideas
- Student Employee Appreciation Week
- Student Employee of the Year and Rookie of the Year Awards and Ceremony
The Student Employment Advisory Board (SEAB) offers guidance to SEO on projects and matters of policy and procedure.