Bowdoin Public Service Summer Fellowships
Internships may include working in a federal office, agency, or non-governmental organization affiliated with government function. This comprehensive internship experience includes assistance in securing a placement, cohort meetings, networking with Bowdoin alumni, and a poster presentation showcasing your accomplishments over the summer. There is a $5,000 stipend for a 10-week fellowship of full time (40 h/wk) work. Find out more about each of the BPS Summer Fellowships by clicking on one of the options below:
As part of the fellowship program, fellows are required to:
- Participate in orientation to the program prior to the start of the fellowship;
- Maintain a journal on the internship experience;
- Gather periodically with other fellows and staff for discussions;
- Present a summary of the experience at the end of the summer;
- Participate in an evaluation of the program at the end of the summer.
- Apply here!
- Deadline extension for Ladd Local and Maine Government BPS Fellowship until February 11th, 2022.
- Second deadline added for Rising Senior BPS Fellowship