Bowdoin Public Service Summer Fellowships
The Bowdoin Public Service Fellowship program will offer eighteen students the chance to pursue a 10-week summer internship in the fields of government and public policy.
Internships may include working in a federal office, agency, or non-governmental organization affiliated with government function. This comprehensive internship experience includes assistance in securing a placement, cohort meetings, networking with Bowdoin alumni, and a poster presentation showcasing your accomplishments over the summer. Fellowship amounts for the upcoming summer have been adjusted to reflect rising costs of living. Fellowship amounts for Summer 2023 will be $6,000, with an additional $1,000 expenses supplement for students of aid. Find out more about each of the BPS Summer Fellowships by clicking on one of the options below:
As part of the fellowship program, fellows are required to:
- Participate in orientation to the program prior to the start of the fellowship;
- Maintain a journal on the internship experience;
- Gather periodically with other fellows and staff for discussions;
- Present a summary of the experience at the end of the summer;
- Participate in an evaluation of the program at the end of the summer.
- Apply here!
- Deadline Friday, February 3, 2023 at 12:00 pm