Post Jobs and Internships
Welcome to recruiting at Bowdoin College!
Employers looking to post a job or internship have two easy options:
- Use Handshake, Bowdoin’s recruiting platform, and post and tailor the job description yourself.
- Fill out this form for customized or one-off postings, and we can do it for you.
The benefits of using Handshake, an employer can:
- Post job and internship opportunities directly
- Manage recruiting
- Advertise events
- Explore student profiles
- Message students
When creating a Handshake account be sure to:
- When first creating an employer account, you will need to see if your company already has an existing company profile. If it does not, you will need to create one in addition to creating your own Handshake profile.
- Fill out your employer profile completely and include your company’s website address.
- Use your company email addresses when creating the account.
- Once you have set up your account, search for Bowdoin College and request employer approval so you can start posting jobs.
Please note that alumni can have both an individual and employer Handshake account. Individual Handshake accounts are used for alumni to use the recruiting platform for search and apply for jobs. Handshake is best used for recently graduated alumni (one to five years out).
Alumni looking to create an individual Handshake account that is not affiliated with an employer need to register here and select Bowdoin as your college. We will then approve your request. Once approved, every time you log in to Handshake, you will need to click on the log-in using your Handshake credentials link and not the Bowdoin College log-in button.