- Minimum size - 3.5” x 5”
- Thickness – no single sheets unfolded (must be at least a half-fold).
- For mailings to more than 25 students, please submit the entire mailing in box order.
- For special occasions where candy or food might be distributed, contact the Mail Center staff in advance.
- Mailings must be addressed to individuals with name and box number on the item being mailed.
- If there are more than 50 students in mailing, please stop by the Mail Center and we will provide you with letter trays to assist with your preparation.
- Letter trays can be dropped off at the Mail Center and will be processed along with the daily mail.
Stuffings (Non-addressed items containing identical information going to an entire class or to all students)
- 24-hour notice is required if you are planning a student stuffing.
- Stuffings are available on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
- There is a $5 chargeback per class (ex. An all-student stuffing would cost $20).
- Meeting announcements and special event notices should be placed on the Bowdoin Calendar rather than placed in student mailboxes.
- The Mail Center only handles student or faculty/staff stuffings or mailings that are directly related to the business of the College.