Effective Tuesday, June 1
- Students living or working on campus for the summer must be fully vaccinated.
- Beginning Tuesday, June 1, fully vaccinated students, faculty, and staff will not be
required to wear face coverings or to adhere to physical distancing when inside campus buildings.
- Those who are fully vaccinated will not be required to test during the summer.
- Faculty and staff not fully vaccinated must continue to wear face coverings indoors and will be required to test weekly for COVID-19. Information about the College’s Summer 2021 COVID-19 Testing Protocol is available on the HR website.
- Contractors and other service providers will be permitted on campus to perform work. Those who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to test for COVID-19 or to wear a face covering. Those who are not fully vaccinated will be required to take an antigen test on the day of their visit and will be required to use a face covering indoors.
- College grounds (exterior only) will reopen to the public. Admissions will resume on-campus tours, but they will be outside only, and information sessions will be held in tents on the Quad.
An important reminder
For the fall semester, the College will require all students to be fully vaccinated by Friday, August 13, and all faculty and staff to be fully vaccinated by Tuesday, August 24.
|Randy Nichols||Tim Hanson||Aaron Bailey|
|Executive Director||Associate Director||Assistant Director|
Maine Medical Center: 207-662-0111
Mid Coast Hospital: 207-373-6000
Mid Coast Hospital Walk-In Clinic: 207-406-7500
Mid Coast Primary Care: 207-373-6848
Brunswick Police Department: 207-725-5521
Maine State Police: 207-657-3030
Bowdoin Offices and Services