Rising Senior BPS Fellowship - second round of applications reviewed on rolling basis until March 10, 12:00 PM
The Rising Senior BPS Fellowship will offer up to fifteen rising senior students an opportunity to work at the federal, state, or local government office in the United States.
The applicant will propose a placement of their choice to work with for Summer 2023. Placements must be with a federal, state, or local government office, agency, or non-governmental organization affiliated with government function. They will be required to perform full time (40 hours a week) work for 10 weeks over the summer. Students need not have final confirmation of a placement when they apply for this fellowship and may continue searching for a placement after the due date for this application.
- Start searching for and applying to possible placements for Summer 2023.
- Update your resume.
- Create a one page letter of interest for this application, answering the following prompts:
- Why are you interested in a Rising Senior BPS Fellowship?
- Describe the type(s) of summer placements that you seek, including any concrete details about applications in progress or submitted to date.
- If selected, what do you hope to achieve during your time as a Rising Senior BPS Fellowship?
- Ask two individuals to serve as references (just contact info, not letters), at least one of which must be a Bowdoin faculty member.