The Department of Mathematics at a glance
Bowdoin College is a small, selective, undergraduate institution in Maine. The College values excellence and inclusivity in teaching and distinction in research. Faculty are committed to the instruction and support of a diverse student body. Small classes foster faculty-student interactions, and research is supported with cutting-edge facilities and internal grants. We value a community in which students and faculty of all backgrounds are warmly welcomed and encouraged to succeed.
- The Math Department at a Glance - Our most recent booklet.
- Life in Midcoast Maine
- THRIVE - A College-wide initiative designed to foster achievement, belonging, mentorship, and transition.
- McKeen CenterMcKeen Center - At the McKeen Center, Bowdoin students discover ways in which their talents, passions and academic pursuits can be used for the benefit of society through public engagement.
- Funding Opportunities for Faculty - Bowdoin faculty members have access to a rich network of institutional support for research, teaching, performance, and exhibitions.
- 1619 Project
- AF/AM Conference
- The Work Ahead on Race and Racism - a message to the community from College President Clayton Rose.
- Arts and Culture Calendar