Recruiting and Hiring
Bowdoin College supervisors and Human Resources use Recruit, our online applicant tracking system and Position Management module, to electronically maintain job descriptions, post positions, review applications, and approve new hires. Supervisors who need assistance in using Recruit to write job descriptions or post jobs, or who would like to learn more about using Recruit and Review, should contact the Employment & Staffing Coordinator at x3468.
- Staff Hiring Process
- Interview resource for managers: Pre-Employment Inquiry Guide from the Maine Human Rights Commission
- Recruiting Expense Policy
Prepare For Your New Employee's Success
Recruit and Review Home Page Navigation
- Module Selection (switch between Applicant Tracking, Position Management, Performance, Administration, Employee Portal, Analytics, Dashboard, etc.
- User Group Drop-down menu
- Welcome (“Who you signed in as”)
- My Profile