Yield: 24 portions
1 ½ cup All-Purpose Flour
1 ½ cup Sugar
½ tsp. Salt
¾ cup + 1 Tbsp. Liquid Egg
8 oz. Butter/Margarine, softened
2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
2 tsp. Lemon Zest
1 cup Confectioner’s Sugar
1 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
1. In mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt. Add in softened butter/margarine.
2. In another bowl, whisk eggs, lemon juice, and zest. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
3. Pour mixture into a sprayed half sheet. Bake at 325 F for 20-25 minutes. Let cool.
4. Mix confectioner’s sugar and lemon juice.
5. Pour glaze over cooled bars and spread to cover.