Yield: 18 – 4 oz. portions
4 oz. Margarine, softened
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
3 1/2 cup Milk
7oz. Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
2 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
16oz Cool Whip
32oz Cookie Crumbs
1. Mix margarine and cream cheese on low speed until smooth.
2. Add pudding mix and milk. Mix to combine for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add powdered sugar and Cool Whip. Mix until combined and smooth.
4. Spread ½ of the mixture into a deep pan and top with a layer of cookie crumbs.
5. Add remaining mixture then top with more cookie crumbs.
6. Chill and serve.