Job Success Begins at Bowdoin.
The Office of Student Employment strives to connect students with on-campus jobs while supporting supervisors in hiring and engaging students in meaningful work.
Students who work on campus develop a solid foundation of competencies and skills from their work experiences, preparing them for life beyond Bowdoin.
Why work on campus?
- Build new and improve upon existing competencies/skills in:
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Work Ethics
- Earn extra money
- Meet work-study expectations
- Gain valuable work experience
- Develop professional references
- Join a new community