The record must include:
- Two doses of measles, mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine*
- Tetanus-diptheria-pertussis (Tdap) series and booster within the last 10 years*
- Hepatitis B vaccine series.
- Two doses of varicella vaccine if no history of disease.
- Meningococcal ACWY vaccine
- COVID-19 vaccine (series completed by August 13)
Note: The 2021-22 influenza vaccine will be mandatory for all residential students. The College will sponsor a vaccination clinic in the fall.
Other vaccines are recommended, including Hepatitis A and Gardasil (HPV). Additionally, if a student is at high risk for exposure to TB, documentation of a Mantoux Skin test is required within 6 months prior to arrival at Bowdoin College.
The Peter Buck Health Center provides required vaccinations and travel vaccinations for a fee. Should you require vaccinations please call the Health Center at ext. 3770 for an appointment.
*Required by Maine State law.