- Students, please visit QuikPay and log in with your Bowdoin username and password.
- Click on "authorize payers" in the left navigation menu.
- Review the FERPA (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974) statement.
- Click "add new" and enter requested information. You will create the payer's username.
- Click "add" to complete the payer set up, or "cancel" to end the process.
- If "add" was selected, a message will confirm the payer has been created and notified by email.
Students have the ability to create an authorized payer within QuikPay, Bowdoin's online billing and payment system. Authorized Payers may view account statements and make payments.
The authorized payer has a unique username and password. When a new account statement is available, an email will be sent to the student and any authorized payer on the student account.
- Open the email from firstname.lastname@example.org that contains your username. (Please add this email address to your contact list or address book to prevent it from being treated as spam.)
- Click the link included in the email to create your password.
- Create a strong password when prompted.
- Select User Preferences from the menu and review your choices. You may change email addresses, and manage email notifications here.
Please visit the Authorized Payer login portal.
- To reset your password, click "Forgot Password" above login box.
- If you have forgotten your username, click "Forgot Login Name" above login box.
An email will be sent to the user's stored email address.
- Under the menu item View & Pay Accounts, the user may view the most recent student account statement and a history of all statements.
- Select Tuition & Fees to view the most recent account statement.
- Statement history is available by clicking View Tuition & Fees Details.
- If the student has not created an authorized payer account, payments can be made by a Guest by visiting the QuikPay portal.
- Select Guest Payer from the left menu. You will need to enter the student ID number and name.