Tax Forms and Information
Bowdoin College reports the amount of qualified tuition and related expenses paid during the tax year. The 2019 1098-T will be available by January 31, 2020.
Amounts reported as paid in 2019 will include:
- Checks mailed to the Bowdoin College Bursar’s Office at 5420 College Station, Brunswick, ME with a postmark of December 31, 2019 or prior.
- Checks received at our Bank of America lockbox in Boston, MA by December 31, 2019.
- Wire transfer payments credited to Bowdoin’s bank account on or before December 31, 2019.
- Tuition Management Systems (TMS) installment payments received at TMS on or before December 31, 2019.
- Online payments made via QuikPay on or before December 31, 2019.
If you have questions about how this reporting change will affect you, you should consult a tax professional.
For more information about Form 1098-T, visit https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1098t.pdf.