Monday, September 16, 2019
Whether you’re from five minutes or five hours away, you might be surprised to learn that everything you want in a college – and more – is right here in Brunswick.
Meet students from all over Maine and all over the world. Attend a class. Have lunch in the dining hall. Learn about applying to and paying for Bowdoin. Ask lots of questions.
Join our community for the day to experience it for yourself.
Registration for Maine Day will open in July.
- Welcome with President Rose
- Attend a Class
- Campus Tour
- Information Session for Maine Families
- Faculty, staff, and student panels
- Lunch in the Dining Hall
- Student Aid Presentation and Drop-In Conversations
- On-Campus Interviews (space is limited)
- Overnight Visit with a Current Student (space is limited)
Families and other guests of Maine high school seniors are welcome to attend.
Questions about Maine Day? Contact Mariette Aborn, admissions counselor, at 207-725-3107 or email@example.com.
Can’t make it to Maine Day? Schedule a tour, information session, or interview on a day that works for you.