The Admissions Office will be closed November 22-26 (except for preregistered visitors on Nov. 22-23). If you have questions, please contact us and we will return messages the week of November 29.
This is exciting.
And also stressful. And hopeful, and overwhelming, and worth it.
Our job in the Office of Admissions is to help make this time more humane, for you and your family, wherever you are in the process.
Ready to start the process?
Here are a few things you should know right away:
- Bowdoin rhymes with explodin'.
- We're need blind, and we have entirely replaced loans with grants in our aid packages. That means your family can afford Bowdoin.
- Bowdoin accepts both the Common Application and the Coalition Application.
- We don't require SAT or ACT test scores... this year, or for the past fifty years. Read more about our history of being test-optional here.
- If you're a first-generation college student, or are applying for financial aid, we will waive your application fee.
Bowdoin At a Glance
- Join a virtual information session this week, or find an admissions counselor who works in your area.
- Sign up for the mailing list to ensure that you get all the latest information from Bowdoin.
- You can ask a current student any of the questions that you may not think (or want!) to ask your counselor.
Check out the views with three different virtual campus tours. No signup required!