Meadow Davis, Director of Residential Life & Associate Dean of Student Affairs
Meadow has worked at Bowdoin College since 2006. She started at Bowdoin as the Director of the Women's Resource Center, then became the Associate Dean of Student Affairs/Deputy Title IX Coordinator and came to her current role as the Director of Residential Life in the spring of 2014. She graduated from Trinity College and received her Master's Degree from the College of Notre Dame. Meadow's professional responsibilities include:
- Oversee all programs and staff associated with the Office of Residential Life.
- Act as a liaison with campus departments and serve on various College committees.
- Serve as the Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Student Affairs.
- Oversee health education and promotion, including alcohol education, for the student body.
Phone Number: 207-725-3037
Email Address: email@example.com
Lisa Rendall, Director of Housing Operations
Lisa has worked in the Office of Residential Life since 1998. She has a B.S from Southern New Hampshire University. Lisa's professional responsibilities include:
- Oversee all housing-related matters, including incoming student room assignments, the spring housing lottery for upperclass students, and transitional housing during school breaks.
- Communicate with all campus and off-campus operation partners (facilities management, housekeeping, OneCard office, contract workers) to ensure timely and coordinated response to student housing needs.
- Aid in strategic planning and support for the campus emergency management team, campus enrollment committee, and other logistical and ad-hoc campus committees.
- Assist with oversight and support of residential life student staff.
- Support voter registration, FBI background checks, and U.S Census Bureau surveys.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whitney Hogan, Associate Director of Residential Education
Whitney has worked at Bowdoin since 2012. She started at Bowdoin as the Coordinator of Health Education and later became the Associate Director of Health Promotion. In 2016 she assumed her current position as Associate Director of Residential Education. A 2007 Bowdoin graduate, she earned a Masters in Public Health from the University of Minnesota and has experience in health promotion programming, evaluation, and health youth development. Whitney's professional responsibilities include:
- Oversee the selection, training, support and leadership development of the residential life student staff.
- Oversee the First-Year residence hall experience, including, but not limited to: mediating roommate conflicts and disputes, following-up on disciplinary and damage reports, and helping maintain a safe living environment.
- Work with student staff, house officers, Inter House Council Officers and others to set and maintain high community standards.
Email Address: email@example.com
Christian van Loenen, Assistant Director of Health Promotion and Education
- Train the Residential Life Proctors and RA's and College House leaders on a variety of health issues and topics.
- Collaborate with student staff and campus resources to create health-related programming in the first-year bricks and College Houses.
- Coordination of registered campus events in residential spaces.
- Develop new health-related programs for all students to support a healthy community at Bowdoin.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mariana Centeno, Assistant Director of Residential Life
Mariana graduated Bowdoin College in 2014 with a B.A. in Sociology. During her time as a student, Mariana was the Diversity Intern in the Admissions Office, worked in the Dean of Student Affairs Office as an office assistant and Sociology Department as a research assistant. She worked on staff for Residential Life for two years as a House Proctor and Head RA and spent her sophomore year as a house member in Quinby House. Outside of Bowdoin she has had experience in communications, finance and marketing. Mariana's professional responsibilities include:
- Organize recruitment and selection of all College House residents.
- Foster leadership development opportunities for students in the Houses.
- Work with House proctors, House officers, and IHC officers to set and maintain the highest community standards.
- Monitor budgets.
- Oversee the Kurtz Fund and develop campus programs that bring faculty, staff and students together.
- Assist with support and supervision of Residential Life student staff.
Phone Number: 207-725-3301
Email Address: email@example.com
Danielle Miller, Coordinator of Residential Life Operations
Danielle graduated from the University of Denver in 2013. Danielle's professional responsibilities include:
- Manage reception in high traffic, student-centered office environment and providing administrative support to the department's four professional staff and to the many campus-wide programs and events sponsored by Residential Life, the Kurtz Fund, and the College Houses.
- Oversee the clerical operations of the Office of Residential Life, processing departmental accounts, keeping staff calendars, coordinating with dining and facilities to support campus meetings and events, and preparing office correspondence including letters of recommendation and student employment contracts.
Phone Number: 207-725-3005
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org