Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Moulton Union, 1st Floor
Phone: (207) 725-3225
Mailing Address: Office of Residential Life, Bowdoin College, 4675 College Station, Brunswick, ME 04011
Meadow Davis, Director of Residential Life/ Associate Dean of Student Affairs/ Deputy Title IX Coordinator
Meadow Davis has worked at Bowdoin College since 2006. She started at Bowdoin as the Director of the Women's Resource Center, then became the Associate Director of Student Affairs/ Deputy Title IX Coordinator and came to her current role as the Director of Residential Life in the spring of 2014. She graduated from Trinity College and received her Master's Degree from the College of Notre Dame. Meadow's professional responsibilites include:
- Oversee all programs and staff associated with the Office of Residential Life.
- Act as a liaison with campus departments and serve on various College committees.
- Determine policies of Residential Life for the student body.
- Oversee the Kurtz Fund and develop campus programs that bring faculty, staff and students together.
- Serve as the Deputy Title IX Coordinator for Student Affairs.
- Oversee health education and promotion, including alcohol education, for the student body.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Rendall, Associate Director of Housing Operations
Lisa has worked in the Residential Life Office since 1998. She has a B.S. from Southern New Hampshire University. Lisa’s professional responsibilities include:
- Oversee all housing-related matters, including incoming student room assignments, the spring housing lottery for upperclass students, and transitional housing during school breaks.
- Communicate with all campus and off-campus operations partners (facilities management, housekeeping, OneCard office, contract workers) to ensure timely and coordinated response to student housing needs.
- Aid in strategic planning and support for the campus emergency management team, campus enrollment committee, and other logistical and ad-hoc campus committees.
- Coordination of registered campus events in residential spaces.
- Assist with oversight and support of residential life student staff.
- Support voter registration, FBI background checks, and U.S. Census Bureau surveys.
Phone Number: 207-725-3589
Email Address: email@example.com
Michael Felton, Associate Director of Residential Education
Mike graduated from Bowdoin in 2000 and went on to teach on the island of Vinalhaven, Maine. He lived on the Maine island for nine years, working for a nonprofit and then as an administrator at Vinalhaven’s K-12 public school. He received his M.Ed. from the University of Maine and his J.D. from the University of Washington School of Law. Mike’s professional responsibilities include:
- Supervise the Assistant Director in the development, coordination and implementation of programming activities on floors, in individual buildings, and campus-wide. Such programs included, but are not limited to, intramural, cultural, educational, and social events.
- Oversee the selection, training, support and leadership development of the residential life student staff.
- Oversee the First-Year residence hall experience, including, but not limited to: mediating roommate conflicts and disputes, following-up on disciplinary and damage reports, and helping maintain a safe living environment.
- Work with student staff, house officers, Inter House Council Officers and others to set and maintain high community standards.
Phone Number: 207-725-3008
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Madelaine Eulich, Assistant Director of Residential Life
Madelaine graduated from Northwestern University in 2008 with a B.A. in Art History and Anthropology. She worked for non-profit youth development and international education programs both in the U.S. and abroad before coming to Bowdoin. Madelaine's professional responsibilities include:
- Organize the recruitment and selection of all College House residents.
- Foster leadership development opportunities for students in the Houses.
- Work with House proctors, House officers, and IHC officers to set and maintain the highest community standards.
- Oversee all aspects of Bowdoin’s Intramural Sports Program.
- Monitor budgets.
- Assist with support and supervision of Residential Life student staff.
Phone number: 207-725-3301
Email Address: email@example.com
Whitney Hogan, Coordinator of Health Education
Whitney Hogan has worked at Bowdoin College since 2012 as the Coordinator of Health Education. A 2007 Bowdoin graduate, she earned her Masters in Public Health from the University of Minnesota and has experience in health promotion programming, evaluation, and healthy youth development. Whitney’s professional responsibilities within the Residential Life Office include:
- Train the Residential Life Proctors and RA’s and College House leaders on a variety of health issues and topics.
- Collaborate with student staff and campus resources to create health-related programming in the first-year bricks and College Houses.
- Develop new health-related programs for all students to support a healthy community at Bowdoin.
- Advise Helmreich House.
Phone Number: 207-721-5191
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mira Nikolova, Administrative Coordinator of Residential Life
Mira is a recent graduate of Bowdoin College. She earned a B. A. in Psychology and Russian in 2013. During her time as a student, Mira was the Vice Chair of the Judicial Board, worked on staff for Residential Life for two years and served as a tour guide and a senior interviewer for the Admissions Office. Mira’s professional responsibilities include:
Manage reception in a high traffic, student-centered office environment and providing administrative support to the department's four professional staff and to the many campus-wide programs and events sponsored by Residential Life, the Kurtz Fund, and the College Houses.
- Oversee the clerical operations of the Office of Residential Life, processing departmental accounts, keeping staff calendars, coordinating with dining and facilities to support campus meetings and events, and preparing office correspondence including letters of recommendation and student employment contracts.
Phone number: 207-725-3005
Email Address: email@example.com