Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Location: Moulton Union, 1st Floor
Phone: (207) 725-3225
Mailing Address: Office of Residential Life, Bowdoin College, 4675 College Station, Brunswick, ME 04011
Mary Pat McMahon, Associate Dean of Student Affairs/ Director of Residential Life
Mary Pat McMahon has worked at Bowdoin College since 2002 and has been Director of the Residential Life since the fall of 2008. She graduated from Yale University and received her Master's Degree from London School of Economics. Mary Pat's professional responsibilites include:
- Oversee all programs and staff associated with the Office of Residential Life.
- Act as a liaison with campus departments and serve on various College committees.
- Determine policies of Residential Life for the student body.
- Oversee the Kurtz Fund and develop campus programs that bring faculty, staff and students together.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lisa Rendall, Associate Director of Housing Operations
Lisa has worked in the Residential Life Office since 1998. She has a B.S. from Southern New Hampshire University. Lisa’s professional responsibilities include:
- Overseeing all housing-related matters, including incoming student room assignments, the spring housing lottery for upperclass students, and transitional housing during school breaks
- Communicating with all campus and off-campus operations partners (facilities management, housekeeping, OneCard office, contract workers) to ensure timely and coordinated response to student housing needs
- Aid in strategic planning and support for the campus emergency management team, campus enrollment committee, and other logistical and ad-hoc campus committees
- Coordination of registered campus events in residential spaces
- Assist with oversight and support of residential life student staff
- Support voter registration, FBI background checks, and U.S. Census Bureau surveys
Phone Number: 207-725-3589
Email Address: email@example.com
Chris Rossi, Assistant Director of Residential Life
Chris graduated from Bowdoin in 2010 with a B.A. in Government & Legal Studies. He was the Vice-President of Baxter House, the leader of Bowdoin Men Against Sexual Violence, worked on
the Residential Life staff, and played varsity ice hockey during his time as a student. Chris' professional responsibilities include:
- Organize the recruitment and selection of all College House residents
- Foster leadership development opportunities for students in the Houses.
- Monitor budgets
- Work with House proctors, House officers, and IHC officers to set and maintain the highest community standards.
- Oversee all aspects of Bowdoin’s Intramural Sports Program.
- Assist with support and supervision of Residential Life student staff.
Phone number: 207-725-3301
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Curtis, Administrative Coordinator of Residential Life
Michelle has worked at Bowdoin College since 2011. She has a B.A. in Psychology from the University of Southern Maine. Michelle’s professional responsibilities include:
- Managing reception in a high traffic, student-centered office environment and providing administrative support to the department's four professional staff and to the many campus-wide programs and events sponsored by Residential Life, the Kurtz Fund, and the College Houses.
- Overseeing the clerical operations of the Office of Residential Life, processing departmental accounts, keeping staff calendars, coordinating with dining and facilities to support campus meetings and events, and preparing office correspondence including letters of recommendation and student employment contracts.
Phone number: 207-725-3005
Email Address: email@example.com