Reporting Grievances and Misconduct

The Human Resources Office and the Dean of Students Office offer multiple ways to report grievances and misconduct.

The State of Maine offers a secondary process. Complaints shall be addressed in writing to the Maine Department of Education, Office of Higher Education, Augusta, Maine, 04333, with specific facts and allegations and signed by the complainant. The school shall be notified of any complaints that are to be investigated.