The Workplace Advisor Program provides a confidential, neutral, and informal process that facilitates fair and equitable resolutions to concerns that arise in the workplace. Workplace Advisors maintain strict confidentiality concerning matters that are brought to their attention.
Resources for Bowdoin Employees:
- Bowdoin Administrative Staff (BAS)
- Support Staff Advocacy Committee (SSAC)
- Bowdoin College Counseling Service: x3145
- Depression/Alcohol Screening Hotline: 877-230-0889
- Dudley Coe Health Center: x3236
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Call for free, confidential help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Human Resources: x3837