*mentored undergraduate co-authors/trainees
- *Ellis SN, Honeycutt JA (2021). Sex differences in affective dysfunction and alterations in parvalbumin in rodent models of early life adversity. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience - Behavioral Endocrinology, 15:741454.
- Honeycutt JA, *Demaestri C, *Peterzell S, Silveri MM, Cai X, Kulkarni P, Cunningham MG, Ferris CF, Brenhouse HC (2020). Altered corticolimbic connectivity reveals sex-specific adolescent outcomes in a rat model of early life adversity. eLife, 9:e52651
- Gildawie KR, Honeycutt JA, Brenhouse HC (2020). Region-specific effects of maternal separation on perineuronal net and parvalbumin-expressing interneuron formation in male and female rats. Neuroscience, 428, 23-37.
- *Demaestri C, Brenhouse HC, Honeycutt JA (2019). 22kHz and 55 kHz ultrasonic vocalizations differentially influence neural and behavioral outcomes: Implications for modeling anxiety via auditory stimuli in the rat. Behavioural Brain Research, 360, 134-145.
- Honeycutt JA, Chrobak JJ (2018). Parvalbumin loss following chronic sub-anesthetic NMDA antagonist treatment is age-dependent in the hippocampus: Implications for modeling NMDA hypofunction. Neuroscience, 393, 73-82.
Full list of publications can be found on my CV.