Required Forms

Forms for History Majors and Minors

Once you major or minor in history, please complete the history major and minor course planning forms. If you are considering majoring or minoring, it is useful to look at them even if you are unable to officially declare for several months in order to see what sort of classes you might need to take. When it is time to declare, save a copy on your computer, fill it out, and email it to your advisor. Your advisor will approve the form, sign it, and send it directly to the department.