Prior Pay Period Adjustments

Federal and Maine wage and hour laws require employees to enter their hours within the pay period in which the hours are actually worked. Any adjustments to hours reported in a previous pay period require special attention.

Employees should complete the form below to request an adjustment and obtain their manager's approval signature.  Completed forms should be sent to for processing by email, or through campus mail.   

Prior Pay Period Adjustment Form