1 Is the Bowdoin campus open to visitors?
The Bowdoin campus is currently closed to the public in order to protect the health of students, faculty, staff, and the broader community. Several virtual student-led campus tours are available weekly and three self-paced campus tours are available on-demand.
2. How can I learn about Bowdoin if I can’t visit?
Admissions and student aid counselors are working remotely and answering phone calls and emails during regular business hours. If you’re a prospective student, parent, or a college counselor, introduce yourself by joining our mailing list, attend one of our virtual information sessions, sign up for a virtual event, or explore more options to connect virtually. If you’ve submitted an application to Bowdoin, check your Application Portal often.
3. When will tours and information sessions resume?
Check the admissions website regularly for updates and join our mailing list so we can let you know when we begin our in-person tours and information sessions again.
4. How can I get my admissions questions answered?
We encourage you to browse the admissions website for the most complete information about the admissions process at Bowdoin. We are also available to answer questions in the following ways:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live chat with an admissions counselor
- Attend a virtual information session
- Contact your admissions counselor by state or region
- Phone: (207) 725-3100
For more information, see a letter from the Dean of Admissions and Student Aid to prospective students. (October 2020)