Information for Bowdoin students, faculty, and staff about COVID-19
- First and foremost, the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and our neighbors in the Brunswick community;
- Providing an excellent Bowdoin education to every student;
- Strengthening the bonds of our community; and
- Being good stewards of our financial resources.
Spring 2023 Overview
- All members of the campus community (students, faculty, and staff) are required to be fully vaccinated (i.e., have completed their primary series of either the two-dose Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or a single dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine). The only exemptions have been granted for medical reasons for students (and legitimate medical or religious reasons in the case of employees).
- There is no mandatory PCR testing for students, faculty, and staff. Antigen testing is available for students, faculty, and staff who are experiencing symptoms or who have been notified of an exposure to someone who tested positive.
- The Bowdoin College calendar for the 2022-2023 academic year is available on the academic affairs site.
- Please visit the Current Guidelines page for the latest information about campus guidelines.