Information for Bowdoin students, faculty, and staff about COVID-19
- First and foremost, the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and our neighbors in the Brunswick community;
- Providing an excellent Bowdoin education to every student;
- Strengthening the bonds of our community; and
- Being good stewards of our financial resources.
Summer 2022 Overview
- All members of the campus community (students, faculty, and staff) are required to be fully vaccinated and must have received their booster shot for COVID-19 when eligible. The only exemptions have been granted for medical reasons for students (and legitimate medical or religious reasons in the case of employees).
- There is no mandatory PCR testing for students, faculty, and staff. Antigen testing is available for students, faculty, and staff who are experiencing symptoms or need to test out of isolation
- The Bowdoin College calendar for the 2022-2023 academic year is available on the academic affairs site.
- Please visit the Current Guidelines page for the latest information about campus guidelines.