Information for students, faculty, and staff about Bowdoin's plans for the Fall 2021 semester.
- First and foremost, the health and safety of students, faculty, staff, and our neighbors in the Brunswick community;
- Providing an excellent Bowdoin education to every student;
- Strengthening the bonds of our community; and
- Being good stewards of our financial resources.
Fall 2021 Overview
- We are welcoming all of our students back to campus this fall.
- All classes will be taught in person in the fall.
- All members of the campus community (students, faculty, and staff) are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. The only exemptions have been granted for medical reasons for students (and legitimate medical or religious reasons in the case of employees).
- The Bowdoin College calendar for the 2021-2022 academic year is available on the academic affairs site.
- Bowdoin is requiring all guests attending campus events to provide proof of their full vaccination status through the smartphone app Health Pass by CLEAR.
- Please visit the Fall 2021 page for more complete information for the fall semester.