The most common information/materials that we require are:
- Your address database, preferably in an Excel format.
- The valid project number you will be charging for the mailing.
- A clearly defined due date with enough time for the Lettershop to complete the job.
- The electronic or printed materials being mailed. Remember, the Lettershop staff will coordinate directly with the Copy & Print Center if your materials are being produced on-campus.
- Envelopes. (Please provide ten-percent more envelopes than will be needed for the mailing. Leftover materials will be returned to you following the mailing, unless otherwise indicated.)