The Treasurer's Office is led by Matthew P. Orlando, Senior Vice President for Finance and Administration & Treasurer, who serves as the College's Chief Financial and Administrative Officer.
The Office also includes:
- Amy Dionne, Executive Assistant
- Catherine Ferdinand, Government Relations and Land Use Specialist
- Megan A. Hart, Legal Compliance Officer and Assistant Secretary of the College
- James Kelley, Procurement and Risk Manager
- Tuyet Matthews, Rental Housing Coordinator
- Jamie Tatham, Director of Budget Planning and Analysis
- Del Wilson, Director of Finance & Campus Services
The Treasurer's Office oversees the Finance and Administration division, which includes Facilities Management, Events, Safety and Security, the Controller's Office, Human Resources, Dining Services, Bookstore, and the Children's Center.
See All Administrative Services
Financial Fraud Reporting
Political Activity Policy