Date: April 2010
Regular faculty and staff employees working 20 or more hours per week are eligible for the following benefit plans:
· Bowdoin College Health Plan including Prescription Plan
· Bowdoin College Dental Plan
· Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement Accounts
· Life Insurance
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Retirement Plan -- providing the terms of eligibility are met (one year of service -- at least 1000 hours -- and attainment of age 26)
Exempt employees working 30 or more hours per week are eligible for Long Term Disability Insurance. Faculty must work at least half time to be eligible for Long Term Disability Insurance.
The Human Resources staff (x3837) is available to answer questions and provide assistance to employees in enrolling in and accessing benefits.