Financial Reporting Tool
The Financial Reporting Tool allows financial managers to view the projects for which they are responsible from their desktop (PC or Mac). Access to the Financial Reporting Tool is granted according to employee job responsibilities.
If you experience problems with log in, access to projects or need general assistance, please contact Marc Berry (725-3029).
With the Financial Reporting Tool, financial managers can:
- Choose their own report dates
- Choose from more than one report type
- Summarize activity by account code group - or -
- Drill down to transaction level detail
- Export activity into a variety of formats (Excel, Adobe, HTML)
These are used for the day-to-day operations that are funded by the College's operating budget. Project budgets and balances are closed out at the end of each fiscal year.
These are used for projects that have a funding source other than the operating budget. They have a fund balance that carries over from year to year. Examples include grants, endowment funds, faculty research funds, and department reserves.