Sales Tax Exemption

The College has sales tax exemptions in the following states:

  • Colorado
  • Florida
  • Maine
  • Massachusetts
  • Minnesota
  • Mississippi
  • New York
  • North Dakota
  • Wisconsin

If you are traveling to any of these states, you should contact the Procurement and Risk Manager (725-3115) to obtain a tax exempt certificate. You may also request a certificate on-line by clicking on the link below:

Request a Tax Exempt Certificate