Out of pocket expenses incurred by employees while conducting College business are eligible for reimbursement. Expenses must be reasonable and allowable under College policy. The following information should be provided with the request:
Please refer to the Expense Reimbursement Policy for more information.
When documenting travel expenses, dates and locations must be provided. Also keep in mind:
- Expenses $50 and over must be evidenced by an itemized receipt
- Effective January 1, 2013, the mileage reimbursement rate for College travel is 56.5 cents per mile
- Expenses denominated in a foreign currency must be converted to U.S. Dollars - please visit the Foreign Travel page before completing reimbursement forms
The forms below are used to request expense reimbursements and to account for corporate credit card advances.
- Click here for instructions on completing Administrative Business Travel and Professional Development vouchers
- See link for distinguishing between Administrative Business travel and Administrative Professional Development travel
When claiming Per Diems (*Faculty Use Only) --