Resources and Discounts
Often overlooked, this great page is full of ways to save money just by being a Bowdoin Employee. Discounts cover a wide variety of products and services.
Bowdoin employee resources
There are many great resources right here on campus.
Health and Fitness
- Fitness classes at the new Peter Buck Center for Health and Fitness.
- Health and Wellness events and information provided by Human Resources. Includes the popular "Get Walking" program.
- Zip Car waives the application fee for Bowdoin employees.
- Purpool carpooling network: Find Bowdoin employees for carpooling.
- Yellow Bike Club: For a $15 yearly fee, get access to any of the Yellow Bikes around campus.
- Employee Assistance Program: Free, confidential counseling service.
- Workplace Advisor Program: The Workplace Advisor Program provides a confidential, neutral, and informal process that facilitates fair and equitable resolutions to concerns that arise in the workplace. Workplace Advisors maintain strict confidentiality concerning matters that are brought to their attention.
- Administrative Services: A great compilation of Administrative Services at Bowdoin. You just might want to make this your home page!
- Bowdoin Staff Home Page: Another great idea for a home page, this handy page offers news feeds, links, and a quick link to the Bowdoin online directory.
- Sustainable Bowdoin: Find out what's going on around campus, and how you can get involved.