Five Bowdoin Employees Honored for Excellence
Story posted May 15, 1997
BRUNSWICK, Maine -- Five employees of Bowdoin College were honored for excellence during a campus reception held Wednesday, May 14.
Established in 1993, the Bowdoin Employees Annual Excellence Awards are given to employees on the basis of job performance, initiative, service, teamwork, and contribution to the common good. Nominations are sought from the entire College community, with award winners recommended to the President by an Employee Recognition Committee.
This year's recipients are:
- Diane Hurd, housekeeper in Facilities Management
- Bernie LaCroix of Brunswick, equipment manager in the Department of Athletics
- Stephen Martin of Lisbon Falls, housekeeper in facilities Management
- Patricia Myshrall of Brunswick, library assistant in the Hawthorne- Longfellow Library
- Patricia Pye of Bath, cashier and checker in Dining Service
« Back | Campus News | Academic Spotlight | | Subscribe to Bowdoin News by Email