How Do I Get Help?

There are two primary ways to report an incident of sexual misconduct or gender based violence:

1) Contact Benje Douglas

To make a report or to understand the reporting process contact the Title IX Coordinator in-person, over the phone, or by e-mail.

Benje Douglas
Dudley-Coe, Room 119
(207) 721-5189 (office)
(207) 798-0209 (cell)

2) Make a Report Online

You may also choose to report the incident using the Online Reporting Form. Reporters may remain anonymous through the online form.