To park on campus, student vehicles must display a valid Bowdoin student parking decal. The full year cost to register a motor vehicle is $40; the per semester cost to register is $20; and motorcycles, mopeds, and motor scooters may be registered for $20.
STUDENT PARKING REGULATIONS
Attach your registration decal to right rear bumper.
First-year students do not have campus parking privileges
Registered student vehicles may park in designated student parking lots at any time.
- 52 Harpswell
- Brunswick Apartments
- Harpswell Apartments
- Mayflower Apartments
- Pine Street Apartments
- Reed House
- Smith House
- Stowe Inn - front lot (first two rows as signed) and back lot
- Students must park in designated student parking lots during business hours (Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.).
- Students are permitted to park in faculty/staff/visitor lots ONLY on Monday-Friday 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m. and on weekends (with the exception of the Admissions lot).
- NO PARKING in the ADMISSIONS lot on Saturdays from 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Vehicles may only park in parking spaces designated by signage and painted lines that are not restricted spaces (i.e. fire lanes, handicap, special signed spaces, etc.)
- Revocation of Privileges: The accrual of six or more parking violations during an academic year may result in loss of campus parking privileges.
- Parking rules are always in force unless you are notified by the director of security.
- Snow Parking Bans: The Director of Safety and Security will notify all students and employees by email of campus and town parking bans. A vehicle parked in violation of a ban may be ticketed and towed at the owner's expense.