Faculty, Staff, and Visitor Parking
The College provides ample parking for faculty, staff, and visitors.
Faculty/Staff Parking Information
All employees who will be parking on campus are expected to register their vehicles with the College in order to obtain a parking decal.
- Faculty/Staff Vehicle Registration Form
- Place parking decal on the right rear bumper or lower right of rear window
- Faculty/staff decals do not expire
- Only park in parking spaces designated by your permit
- Only park in spaces defined with white lines (no diagonal lines)
- Do not parked in spaces with yellow or white diagonal lines
- Do not park in spaces with painted and/or signed restrictions (Disabled, Delivery, Emergency Vehicle, etc)
- Do not park in Visitor Only lots
- Faculty/Staff with handicap plates or placards can park in any designated handicap space
- Visit the Parking in Brunswick page for public parking information
Faculty/Staff Parking Lots
- 85 Union Street
- Ashby House
- Coffin Street
- Maine Street College Houses
(Howell, Burnett, Helmreich, MacMillan, and Quinby)
- North Campus Drive
- Polar Loop (Dayton/Druckenmiller)
- Rhodes Hall
- Roux Center for the Environment
- South Campus Drive
- Stowe House (front lot only)
If you are visiting campus for one day or for the weekend, you do not need a parking pass.
- Day visitors are directed to park on North Campus Drive (off of Bath Road), South Campus Drive (off of College Street), Coffin Street Parking Lot, Dayton Lot (off of Sills Drive) and Russwurm House Parking Lot (just east of Tower Drive)
- There is ample visitor parking at the Farley Field House and Watson Arena parking lots.
- Admissions visitors may park in the Burton-Little Admissions lot, off of Tower Drive.
- If you receive a ticket call the security administrative office (207) 725-3458.
Extended vendors and contractors staying more than one day must obtain a dated temporary parking permit to park on campus from the Comm Center located at Rhodes Hall, 9 Bath Road. The tag you receive must be hung from your rearview mirror
Extended visitors who will be on campus for more than one week day must also obtain a temporary parking permit that will be valid for an extended period of time. Once the form is complete you will be contacted on where to pick up your tag.