Have you ever wanted to…
- Become more involved in the College House system, or suggest a program to a House?
- Talk to someone about the ResLife application process and what you can get out of being on staff?
- Get involved in a ResLife-related program and didn’t know where to start?
- Learn more about how the lottery process works?
- Find ways to bring a great speaker or program to campus?
- Be a student leader at Bowdoin?
- Or, more generally, do you have thoughts about the living climate and community in the residence halls?
Whether you are a first year or a senior, live on-campus or off-campus, frequent our office or don’t know where it is, we encourage you to use our staff and resources during your time at Bowdoin. We are here to help you make the most out of your living and learning experience at Bowdoin. Call to make an appointment with one of our directors or stop by our office, located on the first floor of Moulton Union.