Enrollment Form Guidelines - Fall 2015
The purpose of completing the online Enrollment Form is to verify your presence on campus and to make changes to your personal and directory information. This form can be completed from any electronic device, but may work better with certain browsers.
What do you do?
- Click on the link above, log in using the same username and password for email.
- If you have been blocked by the Bursar, Financial Aid or Health Office, you will need to follow up with the appropriate office to remedy the situation before you will be allowed to access and submit the form.
- Once logged in, review the information and make any changes needed to your personal and directory information.
- Once you get to the bottom, if you have made errors or omissions, it will prompt you to go back to those sections to complete the form. If you have completed all the required fields correctly, a “Submit” button will appear.
- Once your enrollment form has been submitted successfully, you will receive a confirmation email. Please keep this email message as proof of your Enrollment Form submission.
- Please also note that some changes may take longer than others to appear in Polaris. Please allow one week for changes to occur.
What do you do if you have problems?
Contact email@example.com or call x3521 if you experience any problems.
Please remember the following:
- Your course registration is not complete until you submit your online Enrollment Form to the Office of the Registrar. The deadline for submission of this form is 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, September 9. Any student who does not return this form by this deadline will be dropped from all classes and will be assessed a $20 late fee in order to re-enroll. In order to re-enroll you will need to participate in Add/Drop II. This means that you will not have access to Blackboard and will not receive email from your professors regarding your courses until you re-enroll.
- If the Enrollment Form is still not received by 8:30 A.M. on Monday, September 14, a block will be put on your ID card functions, including a block on your residence hall, dining service privileges, and library privileges.
- On Monday, September 21 at 8:30 A.M., any student who has not submitted an Enrollment Form will be put on an involuntary leave of absence and asked to leave the College.