Bowdoin Hosts 2011 RoboCup US Open Championship April 22-24
Story posted April 19, 2011
Bowdoin's RoboCup team, the Northern Bites, will host the 2011 RoboCup U.S. Open for the Standard Platform League April 22-24 in the Sidney J. Watson Arena. View the schedule of events here. Admission is free and open to the public.
Visit the Northern Bites blog.
- AustinVilla, University of Texas at Austin
- UPennalizers, University of Pennsylvania
- Cmurfs, Carnegie Mellon University
- WPI Warriors, Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Northern Bites, Bowdoin College
The U.S. Open event is a preliminary (though not qualifying) event leading up to the RoboCup World Championships in Istanbul, Turkey, this summer.
The event at Bowdoin features the Standard Platform League, comprising Aldebaran Nao humanoid robots playing autonomous four-on-four soccer for two 10-minute halves on a 5.4 x 7.4-meter field.
« Back | Campus News | Academic Spotlight | | Subscribe to Bowdoin News by Email