Transfer Calls to Voicemail
Transfer a caller to voicemail of the line you are on
If you answer a co-workers extension and the caller wants to be transferred to that co-worker's voicemail
- Press the More soft key button
- Press the iDivert soft key button
Transfer a caller directly to another line's voicemail
If you answer a co-workers extension and the caller wants to be transferred to a different person's voicemail
- Press the Transfr soft key on your phone's display
- Press the star (*) key twice
- Press the extension number of the person whose voicemail box you want to transfer to
- Press the Transfr soft key again
Transfer all of your incoming calls directly to voicemail
If you step away from your desk or having a meeting in your office and don't want to be interrupted, you can transfer all of your calls to voicemail.
- Press CFwdALL soft key on your phone's display
- Press the Messages button
- The display will read "Forwarded to Voicemail" telling you all of your calls will go directly to voicemail
Note: To unforward your calls to voicemail, press the CFwdALL softkey. The display will no longer say "Forwarded to Voicemail."
To skip the voicemail greeting of someone you call
Press the pound (#) key
A complete list of both telephone keypad and voice options can be viewed on the Summary of Voicemail Menu Options.
- Document author:
- Last modified:
- Feb 17, 2011